Rooted and Growing Since 1927

Saint Paul Garden Club (SPGC) was founded in 1927 by a group of friends who shared a passion for beautiful gardens. In 1933, SPGC became the 100th garden club to be accepted as a member club of the Garden Club of America. Throughout its history, the members of SPGC have dedicated many volunteer hours to urban beautification, conservation, land stewardship, and to supporting educational programs in the area of horticulture and conservation. Since 1981, when SPGC held its first Holiday Tea Dance, the funds raised have provided grants to local nonprofit community organizations and other nonprofit endeavors that further SPGC’s charitable purposes.

Philanthropy

Organizations We Support

Community

Websites We Recommend

The Garden Club of America

Saint Paul Garden Club is a member of The Garden Club of America.